Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Whenever I'm feeling low...


Or whenever I'm feeling the blues (or insert your own crappy bass guitar pun here if you wish)... Yep, this baby's mine--an electric bass guitar, just what I've always wanted. Remember how I always talked about wanting to play the bass and how I could never find the right one? Neither do I. I'll admit it's a bit of an impulse buy, but it's pretty friggin' cool. It is resting on the first item I bought on the marketplace--a blue down comforter. I'm proud of this buy as it's the least girly looking blanket in Korea and I talked the proprietor down from 30,000 won to 17,000. As you all can imagine it was all in the smooth talking.

Anyway, back to the bass... I figure this would give me a hobby during the day time and I should be able to completely master it in a month with a little practice, kind of like the Korean language. If not, no big deal. I just want it laying out for when the chicks come over. Even if they ask me to play it, o.k., it doesn't have an amp so you can't hear it anyway. SWEET!

On an aside, I have to apologize for not posting over the weekend. My jet lag finally caught up with me and I spent the last couple of days in bed resting. Something funky happened to my stomach; perhaps it had something to do with fermented cabbage--who knows? Anyway, I was pretty laid out so I wasn't able to post. I know how sad it must have made everyone, so I'm doing a special 2 for 1 bonus this evening. Enjoy, boys and girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home