Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Runch time

Here we are last Tuesday after soccer volleyball. Every Tuesday morning I get together with my Korean friends and Sacha, and we play soccer in the park. They are a real friendly group of guys and we always get lunch together afterwards. A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I 'd be curious to try a certain Korean reliracy, er, delicacy. They said: "Okay. Next Tuesday." I had to open my big mouth.

I am a man of my word. Last Tuesday after kicking in the bark, I mean, park, we went to lunch to seek out this certain food. The soup was peppery and the meat was not too ruff, excuse me, tough. It didn't taste like pork, chicken, or beef, but I didn't care because I was enjoying our little bow wow, oops, pow wow.

I'm not sure what was in that soup, but I found it odd that I peed on a hydrant on my way home. Then something unusual happened later that afternoon, when I went into a rage and attacked the mailman. I had to be restrained by three other teachers. Later that evening, when I had an itch behind my ear, I found myself scratching it with my toes instead of my fingers, which drew some strange looks from my students.

I felt better the next day--I must have gotten whatever it was out of my system. I'm glad I had lunch with the guys the day before, but I'm pretty sure I'm not eating whatever I ate again. At least I tried it, which is more than I can say for Sacha, who in a near literal sense chickened out (He ate chicken soup, in case the pun escaped barooooooyou.). Below is a picture of the boys, just in case you don't believe me. Sacha will forever be my witness.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home