Friday, August 11, 2006

Vacation's all I ever wanted...

Hi everybody!!! Sorry there's no pictures this week. Fear not, however. I'm on vacation this week and will have plenty to post and talk about when I get back. We all remember what happened the last time I went on vacation. I promised my mother I wouldn't get lost in the jungle this time, though.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Jeonju (you know as much about this city as I do), and then to Busan. Busan is a beach city on the southern coast. It's the second largest city in Korea. I'll spend a couple of days there and then take a ferry to Japan. I'm really looking forward to the sushi! Expect many pictures and exciting tales (let's hope) in the following week. Since I won't be posting the next week, it will give everyone a chance to review previous entries. There will be a test when I return home.

Sorry, I'm still thinking as a teacher. I think I need to go to the beach and forget about it. Take care, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home