Friday, January 27, 2006

What gives, whitey? Where's the post?

My apologies for not posting this week. It has been a whirlwind week at work and I had anticipated writing an entry this evening. However, I wasn't able to get the pictures I needed from Pam and I am hopping on a plane first thing tomorrow morning.

Last Saturday Pam and I went to Seoul Tower, which is a 237 meter tall structure located on top of a mountain in the middle of Seoul. The view from this mountain was absolutely phenomenal, and I promise the pictures will be worth the wait. I regret to inform that it won't happen next week, however, as I will be soaking up sunshine in Thailand.

I was asked Thursday evening if I would take the hogwan's designated vacation time next week. Don't worry--I'm not in trouble. We just have a surplus of teachers for the next week, so the bosses decided I should work on my tan. I spent the last evening and today scrambling for deals and scored a plane ticket to Bangkok for one week. While I would love to post a blog next week, I doubt that desire will be strong enough to pry me from the beach. On the bright side, I will have plenty of pretty pictures to share with my most beloved readers, and I will also fill everyone in on last Saturday. See ya in a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home